Monday, October 23, 2006

The Europe that I've seen...

I always loved traveling. I enjoy so much meeting new people, getting to know new cultures, visiting new places. Each one of those leaves a print on my soul and puts a new sheet of paper in my "awesome experiences" folder... Obviously not all the travels are 100% exciting... Sometimes we face problems we were not expecting and/or live experiences we have never thought we would.
Even so, I always love traveling. It always makes me feel empowered and refreshed. This is why I do it. Now I'm planning a trip to Switzerland for an AIESEC Conference. I'm applying as facilitator (trainer) and I totally hope that I'll be accepted and that all things will smoothly :) I'll let you know about this later.
Now, let me share with you something else. While reading Janina's blog today, I came across this article about the part of the world she has seen so far. And there was this picture of the world showing in a reddish color the part she has visited. I followed a link and I got one for myself also. So here it is...

Well not that much of it... 21 countries... 9% of the World. Well not that much compared to the World... a lot compared to Europe. I have never set foot outside Europe, but I definitely want to change that next year when I'll go in a traineeship.
Meanwhile, wish me luck with the conference, and get your own map like this here.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It will be cool to have this kind of map with all the countries your friends are at the present.
Imagine this. You would be travelling to a lot of other places through the eyes, thoughts and feelings of your friends.

Hugs!!!

October 25, 2006 1:36 pm  
Blogger Sebastian said...

This would be so cool indeed! I never thought of something like this, but it is a wonderful idea... :) Does anyone know how can we do such a thing? If you do, count me in!

October 25, 2006 1:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It can be done for sure, I saw this somewhere, but I forgot where.:)

I'll let you know if I remember.

kisses to both of you!
Janina

October 25, 2006 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home