Friday, October 20, 2006

Fun weekend... Part 2

We had also another reason for celebration last weekend. We gathered in our beloved Juice bar to celebrate Flaviu's 25th birthday. At first we were supposed to go to Pestis, as usual on his birthday, but things turned different this year. Even so, we had a good time there. Sadly, Relu had to work most of the night and couldn't be with us from the beginning. He came though a bit later, and even if was tired, he was a great company as always. I had a great time and I want to thank for this matter to Flaviu and to all the others present there. Also I want to wish Flaviu, once again, a Happy Birthday and many accomplishments in the years to come. :)
That night I had also a wish coming true as I had the chance to get around the bar a little bit. I always wanted to be for a few minutes, or hours, on the other side of the bar, just to see how things are from that perspective. Well on last Friday I had this chance. Gyuri, the bartender, let me for a little while handle the glasses and bottles. Damn, that was fun! :) I realized this way that though it's fun, I wouldn't work for me to do this a whole night. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home