Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Damn PayPall and Flickr!

I really want a Flickr.com account. I think it's a great way to share photos with friends and also have a "safe deposit". Sadly they totally suck in terms of services for "free members". You only get to upload like 20MB per month, which let's face it, is not even close to enough. Therefore I have decided to go "Pro". That's about 25$/year. Fair enough I'd say. So I click on upgrade... "Pay through credit card"... OK. "Select your country"... DUDE! Where the f$@% is Romania in the list? There's no Romania in the list? Whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? That totally pissed me off. What do you mean I can't pay?
This is really discriminating. Why can all Europe pay, but us and some other Eastern Europe countries. Not fair at all. Why the others can just click, write down the numbers, and pay and I have to find other, much more difficult ways?
Luckily I found this post which explains how a Romanian can get a Pro account... I wonder if it will work. Will let you know. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home