Tuesday, October 03, 2006

I got my digi camera back...

... but Panasonic still sucks :P Yes, I did. Yesterday I finally got THE call, telling me that my camera is back in town. Well it's not mine actually. It's another one. They realized that they suck so bad that they can't repair it... so they decided to replace it. After such a long time... Well it's still good. Even though it's not even the same color. Yes, they changed that also. Now it's blue... no longer silver. I don't mind about that so much, but still...
Anyway... I am trully happy to have it back. Especially knowing that I only waited for it 53 days. Fair enough, right? I leave you know. I'm going to have some fun with it. ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even so, Panasonic suks concerning cameras. Go for a Canon and read the papers :)

October 06, 2006 12:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home