Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Don't buy stuff from Panasonic!!!

At least not in Romania. Now really! I have bought this camera 54 days ago. It is indeed a wonderful camera. It has all kind of functions, plus a cool ultrazoom (10x). Obviously all these come with a price. A good price. About 350 EUR. Yes, that's how much I paid for this thing. I was so happy, since it worked so well and takes this amazing pictures. Well not more than 13 days from the buying moment it broke. Well that makes 2 weeks of use, right? I got my warranty and took this thing to the service. It have passed 40 days since then, and I still haven't got it back. I called them, I went there, I even wanted to call the Consumer's Protection Office so they would solve this out, but then I realize they have all the rights to do this to me. Our wonderful law says that they have time up to 10% of the warranty time (in this case 2 years = 730 days) to fix the problem. They don't have to replace it if they manage to fix it in this amount of time. Well let me tell you something I found out about Panasonic... Their policy is "fix and DON'T replace". The damn motherfuckers are holding my 350EUR camera in service, and I'm quite sure it won't be of any priority to them before at least 65-70 days pass. What kind of fucked up company is that? Is that client support? Is that customer care? They are so cheap and greedy that won't replace your camera before the time passes, even though they know they won't be able to fix it. This is what my dealer, which is a friend of mine, told me. I'm so pissed and so sick of this brand! They totally suck! And the Romanian law that protects the clients sucks too. We should definitely do something about that. But what? Any ideas are welcomed...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma intreb daca de la Bazele merceologiei stii chesiile legate de Drepturile consumatorului!? sau... de la cursuri mai practice... Action learning!!!
:))
Ada Tomescu

September 30, 2006 2:35 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home