Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Free Hugs...

I really feel like blogging now. I haven't done it lately that much. I do miss it, just that my time is very limited these days... Even so, I still do receive nice links from certain people... This is one of them... Today I got www.freehugs.org. This is an awesome website, really.

Sometimes, a hug is all what we need.Free hugs is a real life controversial story of Juan Mann, A man whos sole mission was to reach out and hug a stranger to brighten up their lives.
In this age of social disconnectivity and lack of human contact, the effects of the Free Hugs campaign became phenomenal.

As this symbol of human hope spread accross the city, police and officials ordered the Free Hugs campaign BANNED. What we then witness is the true spirit of humanity come together in what can only be described as awe inspiring.

In the Spirit of the free hugs campaign, I AM REALLY CONSIDERING doing something like this too. It would be fun and cool, at the same time. I am serious... One Saturday or Sunday... I'll just go down the busiest street in Oradea and start hugging people... Though this might totally ruin my reputation in this snobbish, judgemental society we live in... Even so... Anyone care to join? Post a comment or send a mail... Again, I am serious about this!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go? Have u tried it yet?

Hugs from Bucharest :)

October 09, 2006 8:02 pm  
Blogger Sebastian said...

Well not yet, due to some schedule issues... most likely next week it will happen. :)

Care to join? There are people already willing to do so ;)

Kisses from Oradea,
Sebastian ;)

October 09, 2006 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home