Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Din tag in tag: Oradea

Thank you Codruta for passing the "ball" to me. I couldn't miss this opportunity to have my own edition of "din tag in tag" (from tag to tag) where I could express in a free way my opinions about my beloved hometown, Oradea.

So here we go!
3 places I like in Oradea:
- Up to Ciuperca (the view of the city is awesome)
- Water lilies park in Felix (very relaxing place)
- The Fortress of Oradea and the park within

3 places I don't like here:
- Lotus Market (or Mall) - it's like everyone is trying to impress by walk, clothes and attitude. It sucks!
- Republicii street - looks really bad with the new pavement and all the dirt
- anywhere where fancy, snobbish people have high density

3 places where I like to go with my friends:
- Juice cafe
- Joy club
- Chanson (I don't like it that much, but my friends do :P)

3 things an occidental could hardly understand about this city
- the never ending "under construction" streets and buildings
- the very insistent beggars and gypsies
- the fact that amazingly beautiful buildings with historical importance, have become property and/or are maintained by some idiots that don't care about them...

The most "fancy" neighborhood:
- I'd say it's "Beverly Hills" and "Europa"...

The ugliest neighborhoods:
- definitely Iosia... and Velenta! Yuck!

I'm now passing the tag to:
Pixi (Singapore), Zeno (Sibiu), Georgiana (Constanta), Janina (Craiova)

Technorati Tag:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the invitation, but for the moment I prefer not to write anything about this.

Why, you might ask?
Because at this moment I don't feel like being a citizen of Constanta, nor Bucharest. In Constanta I have been doing my studies for 9 years, in Bucharest I am living at the moment and still discovering places and God knows where I'll be next year.

So, my home is everywhere ;)

October 25, 2006 1:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home