Thursday, November 23, 2006

Enjoy the silence...

Hello! Do you still remember me? I'm deeply ashamed of my long absence on this blog. It has been almost a whole month since I've last posted an article on this blog. Shame on me!
I have so many stories to write about. It has been a full month! So many things have happened, which is actually the reason why I didn't write anything in so much time. Now the sad part is that it's gonna be more difficult for me to recall all the wonderful experiences and to lay them here, on my blog, but I'll do my best for sure. In the next couple of days I'll write about everything.
So stay tuned! Oh, and please forgive my long silence...

Always yours,
Sebastian aka SebishOR

1 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

No! I'll never forgive you! :)

February 07, 2007 7:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home